Tuesday, October 19, 2021

 Lots going on. Working on a book cover right now for Death Head Press. Other things on the worklist for the future, creating pages for my website for selling my bookmarks, mousepads, key chains, glassware, and a page for prints. Add color to the Popeye piece for prints, paint two guitars, create a new series of 5" x 7" monster drawings for sale, create a 5" x 7" new series of little monsters for sale, create and make NFT's and maybe repaint the Gallopalooza horse, if the company decides on the design they want to use. Plus I have a line of paintings I want to do. That's a lot of short and long time goals. Plus work on staying positive and try and get out and walk every day. Good luck with that last one. I need to clean up 1 or 2 of my print-on-demand sites also.


Visit me, check out my art or listen to my play list.
Just have fun!
(BTW, there is a secret page on there somewhere, need to click around to find it)
 
Facebook Personal Page
Crossing the Line Facebook Group
Shops
--------
Twisted T’s
Exclusive designs only sold here

No comments:

Post a Comment

  My friend Sondra London stopped by tonight for a visit. Always smart, interesting and fun to talk with. I don't normally smile in phot...